Background

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Sending Prayers - Making Card with Stencils








I followed Jennifer McGuire's technique she shared in this post.  I also used the SSS/Hero Arts Prayers stamp and die set.




I also  sent this set of cards each with a handwritten note inside to the Lasting Hearts card drive.  While my near family has not been directly affected by the lost of a child later in childbirth, Brandy's family has and I've know other friends who have been affected.  This is a very good charity and one that I'd encourage you to support.  You get to make some cards and a person going through one of the worst things that ever happens to them receives a thoughtful encouragement.  Win\Win.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards for a wonderful card drive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards and love the use of vellum. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?