Background

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Elizabeth Craft Stickers with Watercolor


I'm back today to share the rest of the cards made with my Elizabeth Craft sticker set, Flowers in Frame,  In these cards, I adhered the sticker to a piece of watercolor paper.  I then used my Distress inks and a waterbrush to color the insides of each sticker, also creating washes around the sticker in some cases.  The result is this simple, but elegant card set.


I am playing with the watercolors trying to blend and soften the colors.  I will admit to needing some more practice, but I think these cards really turned out nice.  I'm going to set them into the stash to use as gifts for special occasions.


This inspires me to keep after those supplies that have been accumulating.  Realize, the finish of this set gets ONE sheet of stickers from the pile. However, one at a time baby!  Go, use a supply that has long since been crying out to be used.  Feel the satisfaction, don't look back at the pile.


2 comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?