One of my coworkers celebrated her milestone birthday a few weeks ago. I whipped up this Gorjuss Girl for her celebration. A few of the details:
- The young lady is Gorjuss Girl - Ladybird stamp. Whe was colored with my Inktense pencils and fussy cut out. This was back when I only owned 12 of these bad boys. I'm telling you - they are worth it. Especially now since I have 72 of them!
- The papers are leavings from a previous project using KaiserCraft's Miss Empire collection. I felt sorry for cutting up most of what was left then I asked myself - why?! It works wonderfully here.
- The flowers are all from the stash - more leavings from other projects. The vellum flowers were colored with my Distress Markers on the backside and have prill centers. The brown flower is a glassine paper flower.
- The twigs and brown cardstock leaves were all cut from the backside of one of the coordinating papers.
- The inside was a simple sentiment I enhanced with a 40th die cut using some old Quickutz dies.
I think my coworker enjoyed her celebration. I know I am grateful for her and was happy to make something special to brighten her day. I wish you some crafty goodness as these days of December start whizzing by.