Background

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Lost in Thought


I recently picked up some Brusho watercolor crystals.  I'd watched Jennifer McGuire's video and felt I just had to give it a try.  I played around, but haven't snapped photos.  I did use this strip of watercolor "bursts" on a quick note card and thought I would share this card with you here.

The flowers are from an ancient bottle of Making Memories flowers. The centers are Worn Lipstick glitter which also was used around the store bought shaped tag.  The sentiment is a fail - at least in the picture as you can see the very fine "Thinking Of" in all that glitter.  I'm going to attempt to get those photos posted and share the fun with you. I'm certainly enjoying the watercolor techniques right now.


4 comments:

  1. Andie, I watched Jennifer's video. Brusho is cool and your card is a beauty. Makes me want to get some Brusho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love the watercolour background - will have to check out that video! Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, your watercolor background is stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?