Background

Friday, December 12, 2014

Welcoming Baby Girl Miller



My nephews have finally started to have children.  It is slow process, but I think it will grow in popularity as the next few years progress.  This gives me great joy that I can have good reason to make a lovely baby shower card.  Here's the details:


The sentiment is stamped in black Archival ink using my Simon Says Stamp Friendship Messages stamp.

The circle statements were made stamping in black Archival Ink using my Heartfelt Creations Sweet Lullaby Sentiments set and cutting them out with the Once Upon A Time die.

The papers are from the scrap heap.  I cut a few pieces of netting to shape behind the circle sentiments to add a softness to the card.  I like how it turned out.

The flowers, also from the stash, are Making Memories from back in the day.  A small pink enamel dot and they and the card are finished.

I will look forward to many more happy moments like these as I have quite a few nieces and nephews that may enjoy the showering of love that parenthood brings.


2 comments:

  1. I love the sweet colors you have chosen, this is such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and I love the flowers. LOL on the "slow process" :-) TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?