Background

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Christmas Cards - It's That Time of Year




It is that time of year.  Christmas cards are on the make and I am joining in the fun.  I made a series of cards and wanted to share them with you.

Each card is made using my Papertrey Ink Rustic Wreath stamp and die.









The poinsettia were made using my Layered Poinsettia Shapeabilities.  The center was made using some Good Earth Elements Earth Textures.  The red cardstock is spritzed with some white acrylic paint using an old toothbrush.

The patterned papers and kraft cardstock are literally from the scrap heap in the stash, bits and pieces from other projects over the years.  I guess these cards are the reason I keep those pieces!

The Peace on Earth sentiment is from the Our Daily Bread Designs Christmas Mini stamp set.      





I hope this finds you happily crafting for the season yourself.  Wishing a little Peace into your portion of the Earth this holiday season.


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous and love that poinsettia!! TFS and best I get my Christmas cards finished too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?