Background

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Your Friendship Means the World To Me



When I worked the scrapbook convention at the end of May, I had the great fortune to take some some of the pre-cut flowers.  How lovely is that- all the beauty with little effort.  Yay me.  This card from comes from Heartfelt's Majestic Morning paper pad.  The card front comes pre-printed with the patterns and the flower stamped oval.  With a few embellishments, this card looks like I spent some time putting it together.  In reality it probably takes less than 20 minutes to make this beauty.  Here's the details:


  • The flowers are part of the pre-cut Majestic Blooms that I got to take home.  
  • The flowers centers were inked in orange and then colored with Rose Stamp Paint.  This media goes on like a dream adding color and shimmer all in one step.  I think some Michaels carry this product.  Definitely one of my favorite new toys as I picked up a considerable collection during the show.
  • The flower centers are made using a newer product for Heartfelt, Prills.  These little beauties are very much like micro-beads only better.  They don't roll around and bounce in the container and they come in a variety of sizes which gives some amazing depth and character to the finished product. 
  • The sentiment is stamped with a new-to-me stamp set from Simon Says Stamp, Friendship Phrases in black Archival Ink. 
  • A little strategically placed glitter on the preprinted card front and this lovely card is done.
I sent this card to a dear lady from our Bible study group who recently had surgery.  I am certain it cheered her up as her healing has gone incredibly well.  Thanks for stopping by today!


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeously stunning again. Love this beautiful flower...aNNie xx don't forget my candy and blog hop....The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card and I love those centres!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?