Background

Monday, June 2, 2014

Graduation Season


I decided to make up a couple of graduation cards for this year.  We had a niece, Maggie, graduate and a few family friends with graduates.  Here's the details: 

  • The white cardstock is embossed with a Darice embossing folder.
  • The red and black cardstock were cut with my Spellbinders Lacey Labels dies.
  • The sentiment was created using the Word Art function of Word and printed out on my printer.  I used my circle cutters to cut out the sentiment for layering over the Lacey Label die cut.
  • The flowers are stamped onto red cardstock with black Archival Ink and cut with my Heartfelt Creations Vintage Floret dies.   A pearl accent finishes off the center.
I hope your end of the school year is finishing strong.  I'm grateful it's finally June.

ETA: I'm joining this card up over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog: Anything Goes!  You should come on over and join in the fun.

2 comments:

  1. Very elegant! Love the flower and the embossing, the pop of colour is gorgeous! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?