Background

Monday, September 3, 2012

God Bless America

I have previously posted about my love for the Land of the Free stamp from Stamping Up.   I couldn't find where you might purchase this lovely, but it does look as though they offer a digital stamp.  A year later, I still love this stamp.  I saw this post over at my favorite blog, Paper Crafts Connection Life, Liberty, & the Pursuit of Kraft.  More specifically, I knew I had to scraplift the incredible design of the God Bless America Card by Kelley Eubanks and pair it up with my Land of the Free stamp. 


The God Bless America was printed using my inkjet printer.  I used my Faded Jeans Distress Marker to color the stars blue and my red cat's eye chalk ink pad for the words.  One hot breath "huff" and a stamp pairs the printing with the stamped image.  Round the corners, tie some twine, and this simply designed card looks fabulous.

Today as we celebrate Labor Day, I ask you to join me in praying that God will bless America!


Andie

2 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of this card. It is just perfect as it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lori! Such a perfect card! Beautiful job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?