Background

Friday, August 3, 2012

Trust the Goodness Cards

 


I made two cards based on a card sketch I used in last year's Summer Card Class. The posy flowers were made using Brandy's Heartfelt Creations stamp and die cut sets. The stamp was embossed on white cardstock with white embossing powder and then cut using the dies. I Glimmer Misted the flowers, changing them to be pink. Each of the K & Co. patterned papers were cut to size, inked and glued to the white cardstock card. The sentiment is part of a phrase stamp from a Close to My Heart set and was stamped in Vintage Photo Distress Ink. 

I've decided to link this first card up to the The Minty Fresh Challenge over at the Moxie Fab World.   I suggest you join me in the fun!


Andie

9 comments:

  1. Your cards are beautiful. The lo is nice and simple. Thanks for joining along with Just A Scrappin' challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done - thanks for playing along with us at Just A Scrappin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. Both so lovely. I really like the decorative box with the calla lilies to. I'm sure they'll bot be delighted with it for years to come:) I'm a new follower, Jiminy Cricket. Thanks for you sweet comments:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andy these cards are both beautiful and subtle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Andie! Thanks for linking these up to the Minty Fresh Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?