Background

Monday, July 16, 2012

First Etsy Sale!

I want to thank everyone who stopped by my shop on Etsy- Contagiously Crafty.  I thought I would report back on my marginal success.  I guess I think even marginal success is worth celebrating!  A potential customer privately sought me to see if I had a certain type of yarn.  Well, it turns out I had a bit of selection and this resulted in my first sale.  Yeah!  I just thought I might publicly say, Thank You! to my kind customer with this simple tag!

I still have a goodly portion of yarns that I've not posted. Feel free to send me an email if there is something you are looking for.  I'll be glad to look through the stash and make a great deal.   The yarns have a great texture and would also be very useful in paper crafting techniques.  I hoping to wind different textured fibers and post them for papercrafters everywhere.  So much to do, so little time in the day!

Andie

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?