Background

Sunday, May 15, 2011

He's a RockStar

I threw together this Rockstar card for my nephew's fourth birthday.  I have to admit that I didn't spend a lot of time working on this card.  I simply cut the printed paper and brown cardstock to mat.  The star embellishments were cut from a matching printed paper.  Crystal Accents (which I had previously discussed here) was used to create the center star of each embellishment to add dimension and accent.  A piece of brown fiber tied to fill open space, a stamp from Close to My Heart and we're done.  Simple, quick and hopefully another addition to justify my plethera of paper crafting supplies.  Besides, at four Tyler skipped right past the homemade card and headed straight for his gift.  This Auntie totally understands, really I do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?