Background

Monday, March 28, 2022

Notecard Set Featuring Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Hymn Word Art Stamps


I made this set of cards as a birthday present for a dear friend.  She has moved away from where we used to live and Bible study together, but the bond is strong and so we have stayed in touch.  She talks about her "Card Ministry" because I make cards, send them to her and she mails them out to encourage friends, family and new Bible study members.  Such a please and fund to die cut these images with my Concord and 9th Detailed Blooms die and color with Copic markers.  I don't have a wide variety of Copic markers and I'm no expert, but these turned out quite lovely.  The sentiments were stamped and clear heat embossed using my Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Hymn Word Art Stamps.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?