Background

Sunday, May 2, 2021

Mother's Day Card Featuring Altenew 3D Flower Dies


I recently picked up both the Altenew Peony Dream and Garden Picks 3D dies.  Of course, the first thing I did with these dies is cut a bunch of flowers.  I didn't even know what I was going to use the flowers for.  So, of course, I used them to make a pile of Mother's Day cards.  I paired the florals with a background cut using Taylored Expressions Pierced Circles cutting plate.  The crisp white frame was cut using WPlus9 Sunshine Layers die.  Oldie, but a goodie!




 Wow!  I really like how each of them is different and I truly can't find my favorite.  



1 comment:

  1. Some of the prettiest cards I've seen lately! I've pinned them to CASE down the road!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?