Background

Saturday, June 29, 2019

Pretty Bird Cards




I was simply inspired by this Instagram Post which is actually funny, because I don't have the stamp and die set that she used.  But I know someone who does - Brandy.  On a recent
"girl's night" I spent a bit of time die cutting, stamping and embossing the pieces for these cards and then ultimately went home to put them together.  I love, love, love how they turned out.



The stamp and die set is Papertrey Ink's Songbirds and is so pretty and detailed and delightful that the cards practically went together on their own.  The patterned paper is Moda Scrap Gran Canyon 6 x 6 paper pack.  This is one of those papers that it almost hurts to cut apart, but in the end is so pretty that I'm glad to have used it.


I couldn't be more pleased and grateful that I got to borrow the stamps and dies.  Thank you, Brandy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?