Background

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Sending Appreciation


With my grandma's passing, we've had reason to send quite a few cards to express our gratitude to the many people who sent cards, gifts and flowers.  I knew that I wanted to hand make the response cards and needed a sentiment that works.  In this case, I found a Bible verse that worked on the outside and then used a layering PaperTrey Ink stamp set to frame some roses .


It just felt right to have these little layered leaves on the inside.  Pink flowers were on the casket and it just seemed appropriate to make these with a soft pink layered look.


In the end, I made 20 replicas of this card design.  Those have been written and sent and there is still more to be sent.  I'm making a few more and will share here when I get a chance.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?