Background

Thursday, August 23, 2018

Pretty Peony Blooms


I'm sharing a set of cards with you today that I am extremely proud of.  These cards were stamped using some masking and my Papertrey Ink Peonies on Parade stamp set. I stamped onto some old watercolor paper and Bristol cardstock.  I used my Polychromos pencils to color the images on the watercolor paper and my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers on the Bristol.  See if you can figuer out which are which.








This last card was an attempt to use my Mission Gold watercolors.  I really didn't like the finished result, so I used my Polychromos pencils to neaten up the look.  In the end, the result is passable, but this isn't my favorite of the bunch. 

This was really fun to play with and I intend to use this stamp set again soon as it created a wonderful result.


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?