Background

Sunday, May 7, 2017

More on the Mother's Day Theme


Oh how I love my Altenew Peony Bouquet stamp and dies.  Of all my layering flower stamp sets, this set is the easiest to use and get the best results.  This card turned out exactly as I visioned it.  The background die was cut using my Heartfelt Creations Raindrops on Roses die - now retired.  I used the faux metal technique, which has become a go-to, too create the shiny gold die cut.  I added gold glitter watercolor splatters using my Zig Starry Colors.

Some gold sequins finish off this card,  Of all the cards, this was my favorite to make - because the stamp set is so fun, because I always love the watercolor and because gold and a rose pink is really working on me recently.

Here's hoping your mother's day card making endeavors are going well!

Word Art Wednesday's Challenge 280/281 Anything Goes


Simon Says Stamp's Simon Says A Hint of Pink


4 comments:

  1. Bith cards are gorgeous. I love these flowers too; they are adding a touch of timeless elegance to these cards. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful, the gold accents are just perfect.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these and that background die cut is beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?