Background

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Sympathy Cards II


I'm back today sharing some more of the sympathy cards that I made.  These used an iris stamp that is just lovely in it's design - perfect for sending love and care over the miles.  The background of this card is more of the aged gold embossing powder that I used on the flowers from the cards I shared earlier this week.  



I switched up the design creating a frame for the flowers and leaving the background brighter.  It's hard to think brighter when loss is so near, but I truly wanted to give the recipient something to hold in their hands which expresses my love.  I'm praying this worked...


2 comments:

  1. Andie both are gorgeous. Subtle colouring and design. I am sure it will bring comfort.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?