Background

Saturday, May 14, 2016

A Much Delayed Easter Basket Share



Whopsie - I found these photos on my phone that I'd not bothered to post here.  I whipped up  these small little Easter "baskets" back in April, but forgot to share with you here.  I went through the scraps of patterned paper to find a set that match the color scheme of the fruit crates that I found at Hobby Lobby.  I then used the sentiment stamp from my Hero Arts stamp set along with some printing from the computer to make the sentiment flag.




















A little hot glued flag poles, some chocolates and a teeny, tiny chickdee adorn the inside of the baskets.  The tiny flowers were leftover from my other projects (there's still more to use up!) and make the finished project sparkle.

Thank you for tolerating my need to share and document this project so very far after the holiday. I hope your week is going well.  Brandy and I are off today to the CK scrapbook convention in Mesa. There will be a fair amount of shopping and crafting and joyful time spent together.  I will hope to share photos of our endeavors to craft with you in the coming days!





2 comments:

  1. These are so sweet I love the little banners. Hope that you are doing OK. Hugs and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?