Background

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Heartfelt Creations Card Classes - A Review



Brandy and I attended the CK Scrapbook Convention in Phoenix last month.  The convention happened to be the day before my FIL's funeral service.  A somber time, but my husband encouraged me to go and enjoy the day with Brandy and so we made the best of the situation.  I was so heartened by our friendship and the bond of love that we have that I think it was the right thing to do.

These cards were made in the two different Heartfelt Creations Classes- Angel Kissed Vellum and Arianna Blooms cards.  We would have to say that the value for the money (the cost of the class has gone up) is still very positive.  You receive all the materials for three different cards in the class plus a coupon for a free stamp set (a $19.99 value).  We were very pleased and finished these cards to this level by the end of each class.  'Course we are veterans of the Heartfelt classes.  Enjoy.














The inking was done with a chalk ink on the backside of the vellum.  Beautiful result.  These pictures do not do the card justice.





If you get a chance, we both would highly recommend the classes.  We've not been disappointed and I think we've now been in around 10 or so classes.


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - these are all stunning. I love love the vellum! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you enjoyed the Heartfelt Creations classes! I am on the HC Design Team and always love to hear that people enjoy the classes and to see their completed class projects. The Angel Kissed Vellum cards are some of my favorites. I helped Emma Lou by making 50 sets of these cards to be given away at CHA this year. I love the elegance of these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. With RentalCars you can discover cheap car hires at over 49000 locations globally.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?