Background

Friday, October 3, 2014

More Angel Wings


I don't know how many of my followers have tolerated my long absence from posting. Lots of changes in my life since July- new job, new car, lots of distractions.  Truthfully, the change in jobs was much needed and meant I needed a little time to heal.  I've spent time in the intervening weeks on new adventures, focused Bible study and relaxed craft time.  I kept up taking pictures, but didn't pressure myself edit and post.  As a result, I took a long haitus.  I thought I'd give a try to get back in the saddle.  Here goes.


These cards were made using an inspiration from Lori over at Saints Rule!  The card design is classic and works so well with these inspiring and encouraging phrases from Word Art Wednesday.


Here's the details:

I'm going to enter this in Word Art Wednesday's Challenge #152: Anything Goes.  Come on over to view some amazing art or join in the fun.


3 comments:

  1. I couldn't comment on the previous post, just wanted to say welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card - fabulous flower and so happy to see us both back and at it ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?