Background

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

They're off



I did it!  My Christmas cards are in the mail (sans 2 cards that my husband specifically needs to add a handwritten note to).  This year's card making effort was particularly satisfying.  I enjoyed the process of making the cards, writing my picture collage "letter" and addressing the cards.  The Postal Service did me the kindness of creating a stamp design that coordinated.  I'll keep the final design a secret til Christmas.  Christmas secrets are the best and I know I blew enough secrets as a kid (I was terrible at keeping a secret!) to be a faithful secret keeper as an adult. I'm now feverishly finishing up a few crafty goodness for the holidays that I hope to share this week.  Wish me productive blogging time!

Andie

1 comment:

  1. Yay - always good to get them off in the post. I have to learn to let go of the cards I make LOL! I think my New Years resolution will be to make at least two of each card I make, then I won't mind giving one away :-) Have a fabulous Christmas. Hugs, Karon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?