Background

Thursday, August 6, 2020

Using Some Card Panels from the Stash Featuring Concord and 9th Wreath Turnabout Stamp Set



I had mentioned that I had stamped a bunch of card fronts using my Concord and 9th Wreath Turnabout stamp set to coordinate with matching patterned paper.  These stamped card fronts sat in the stash since 2018 and I found them and decided I need to make cards out of them.  I challenged myself to identify different designs so that I don't have a set of 10 cards all the same style.  This is the first set I finished.  I edged the card fronts to create a look that mimics a banner and really like the layering, though it is imprecise.  I really like the color combinations that I came up with based on the patterned paper.





I'm so pleased to finally make these cards and they are delightfully beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?