Background

Saturday, August 22, 2020

Cacti + Cact You = Cactus - A Card Set featuring Scraps of Love


We've entered that awful month in the desert where 100 degrees F or greater are our regular.  This is a time when the desert becomes very.... brown.  So I decided to cheer myself up with some coloring on Bristol cardstock using my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and my Scraps of Love Advice from a Cactus stamp set.  This set is chock full of clever sentiments and the beautiful focal image is so easy to color.




 
These are so sweet and I adore all the green (being my favorite color).  Simple and in the stash for just when I need them or as a special gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?