Background

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Notecards Featuring Stamping Bella Bundle Girls



These cards are the last sets made with new Stamping Bella stamps and I recently purchased.  This first couple of cards was stamped using the Stamping Bella Girl with a Heart Trail Stamp onto Bristol cardstock and colored with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers.  I messed up on this first one and the red heart bled.  I just added some more water and smeared more red to make the ground she is walking on.  It kinda works!


I truly love patterned paper and had almost as much fun putting the cards together as I did in coloring.  So sweet.



This last couple of cards used the Stamping Bella Girl with Falling Hearts Stamp.  Such a sweet image.  I thought this was so darling and the background patterned paper delightful.



All in all, I'm very pleased with my purchase and these cards made with the stamps.  So fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?