Background

Monday, August 24, 2020

More Scrapbooks Vintage Photos - Not Quite So Vintage This Time


I've been working together with some pre-made scrapbook pages and old pictures from my grandma.  Many of the photos of my children and that era are duplicates that I sent to her to keep her connected as they grew and she was living in Colorado.  On the contrary, many of the old photos (below) are photos I'd never seen, but were taken when I was visiting as a child.  Either way, they need to either be placed in a book to be viewed by others or they are unnecessary clutter that should be purged.  I decided to place them in these scrapbook pages.  Not a perfect match, but I don't care - I used up a resource that has been sitting unused (pre-made scrapbook pages) and I have the photos to display.




This little waterfall album captures mostly landscape photos that I didn't want to lose, but didn't need to be fully on display.  I slipped the little album between scrapbook pages for posterity.  

 

So glad these are out and that I can now share them with family that want to see and remember.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?