Background

Friday, August 28, 2020

More Vintage Photo Scrapbook Pages


I had previously mentioned that I was scrapbooking some old photos - OK, maybe not vintage, but from my youth - that I received when my grandma died and we went through her photos.  These pages were made using a set of double sided patterned paper and associated embellishments.  This product was a free gift at a Scrapbook Expo a few years back.  I decided not to just let it sit in the stash, but put it to good use.  These aren't the best pages I've made, but they are done and in a book and that is meaningful!


 




I'm glad these memories are preserved.  I am grateful that folks will be able to flip through them and see my memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?