Background

Saturday, August 8, 2020

Scrapbooking Vintage Photos



I recently was able to select a small amount of photos from my grandmother's collection.  She always made multiple copies of every photo, so most of these photos are duplicates.  Some, like that featured in this first scrapbook page are copies.  Needless to say, I decided to preserve the photos in some scrapbook pages so that they could be viewed and preserved.  These are all my grandparents parents, siblings and children and I'm delighted to have this small selection of memories. 


I used an album from the stash with came with these background 12 x 12 pages and many of the embellishments.  I paired them with some from the stash that aligned nicely as well.  



Sue is my mom and I had never seen these photos so they are a particular treasure as she is very young in these photos.


So precious to collect these memories and preserve them for future generations to remember.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?