Background

Monday, August 10, 2020

Market Fresh - A Set of Cards Featuring The Greetery Sprinkled With Kindness Stamp and Die Set



I am absolutely loving the match between this Concord and 9th Plaid background stamp and my The Greetery blooms stamped with the Budding Beauties Summer, Budding Beauties Spring, Sprinkled with Kindness and Petite Eucalyptus stamps and dies.  I also found that The Ton Easy Expressions stamps and dies also pair nicely with these stamps.  



I also decided to use a small tag die and sentiment stamp from an old Papertrey Ink stamp set for these last cards.  So fun!

This past weekend was a somber marker... it has been 2 years since my beloved grandma passed.  I like to mark the passage of time with flowers on her gravesite.  I put these together to take up to her.  My grandpa (who joined me when we placed them) remarked that she would have like the (fake) heather in the bouquet.  I told him I knew that and it was the centerpiece around which the rest of the bouquet was created.  He smiled.


As time passes, the loss is less "felt", but her absence is still felt.  It is good to remember.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?