Background

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Notecards Made Using a Card Kit



Brandy was going to give this kit away.  I agreed that I could take it and make the cards from it.  I'm so glad that I did, though I'm sure who she would have passed it onto would have loved it too.  The card kit is from Embellish It and though they don't have this particular kit, they do have lots of other kits.  They kits are easy to put together and they form beautiful (or in this case, handsome) cards with only a little effort.  I've always found that the kits have what you need, though sometimes you need to carefully read the instructions before cutting paper apart as the orientation sometimes matters a lot.











More cards for the stash.... the quarantine has been nice to may card stash even though I have sent quite a few cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?