Background

Thursday, August 20, 2020

A Notecard Set Featuring Stamping Bella Stamps


I recently picked up this Stamping Bella There, There Tiny Townie stamp.  So adorable and definitely speaks to the times as well as some personal stuff that has been going on.  I decided to stamp onto Bristol cardstock and use my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers to color the images.  Then, all there was to do was to mount onto some printed cardstock and finish off with some die cut hearts and Crystal Accents. 


Easy cards to make, just the right sentiment to send and something beautiful for the recipient to hold in their hands.



I also picked up the Stamping Bella Happy Dance Squidgy stamp.  This is much more cheery and a completely different tone.  Coloring this little darling was delightful.  I paired each of these ladies with matching patterned paper and mounted onto a card front.  


These will be in the stash for just the right situation where I can send them for a celebration.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?