Background

Monday, June 29, 2020

Sending Lots of Color Your Way



A while back (at least 2 years ago, if not longer) I made some unicorn cards using the MFT Rainbow die using glitter paper. I had a so many of the rainbow pieces left, I threw them in the stash because I just couldn't throw them out.  Fast forward to 2020, the year that just seemed to throw the world curve balls, one right after the other and Scrapbook.com's card drive initiative and I thought I could make some simple, but cheery cards with those rainbow pieces.  I used some pre-made card based from Michael's and what isn't shown is the clouds I ended up diecutting to finish them off.  Overall, very quick, easy, but cheery and I used up scraps from the stash.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?