Background

Friday, June 5, 2020

A Notecard Set Using Concord & 9th Annuals Stamp and Die Set


I had stamped our some of the floral images using my Concord and 9th Annuals Stamp and die set.  I used Bristol paper making them perfect for coloring with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers.  When I went to use them on cards, I also decided to create my own background using my Concord and 9th Plaid background stamp set with coordinating Distress Oxide inks.  I'm ever so pleased with how these turned out.  


Yellow usually isn't my preference.  In this case, this yellow and orange card is my favorite.  Go figure!


Of course, green is my favorite color and so this card is a close second.  So soft and pretty.  Wish I had an occasion to use this card right away.  I have some more pieces on the bench from my stamping frenzy, so I think more cards are in the works.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?