Background

Sunday, June 28, 2020

Happy Birthday - Pink Balloons



A very good friend had a birthday this month and with the situation, we ended up having to celebrate together at my house.  I saved sharing this card with you because I didn't want her to see it early.  I'm so pleased with how the card turned out - soft and pretty and celebratory.  I ended up make a few versions in the case that it didn't go well.  I used my The Greetery Balloon Blooms stamp set and the Big Balloons and Twisted Streamers dies.  All the stamping and ink blending was done using my Distress Oxide inks.  



I ended up putting some of that glitter in the card... little did I consider that she'd be opening it at my house.  Ha!  The jokes on me.  We'll be vacuuming that up for weeks!  Such a sweet and wonderful celebration and I hope she truly understands how much I appreciate her friendship!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?