Background

Saturday, June 13, 2020

I Think Lawn Fawn's Magic Iris is Dandy!


I actually made this set of cards weeks and weeks ago.  I didn't sit down to take pictures until recently, so they are just now being posted on the blog.  That shouldn't be used to indicate my absolute pleasure at the finished product.  I picked up the Lawn Fawn Dandy Day stamps and dies when I purchased the Lawn Fawn Magic Iris dies.  I didn't get the Lawn Fawn Dandy Day paper pad, so I decided to use some clear embossing powder and make my own patterned paper with the dandelion seeds.  Couldn't have asked for the papers to work out any better!







Simple cards, but so effective.  I very much enjoy my cards and look foward to sending them out to a recipient soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?