Background

Thursday, August 22, 2019

You're Amazing - Altenew Starry Flowers




I said I was going to do something new and so I turned to these images I stamped using Brandy's Altenew Starry Flowers stamp set onto Bristol cardstock.  Bristol just loves the Zig Clean Color Real Brush marker and these cards are no different. Instead of a watercolor use of these markers, I used a brush stroke technique which left lots of color in the flowers.  I couldn't be more pleased with how these cards turned out and for a change, the yellow one is my favorite.



The backgrounds were made using my Altenew Rustic Linen stamp set.  It makes a textured background for the flowers and some color that adds a striking balance.  Plus, now I look at it I think this purple one might be my favorite.  In the end, I'm pretty sure that I can't decide which is my favorite!  My favorite must have been coloring the images and making the cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?