Background

Friday, August 30, 2019

More of the Baby Boy Scrapbook Layouts





I have been enjoying making a scrapbook for my nephew who is graduating from high school next year.  It's so fun to see these memories and such an honor to be asked to help.


As I mentioned in my previous post, some of the pages come from the scrapbook album/kit that my SIL picked out.  I've added embellishments and mating to many of the pages, so they are often altered from the premade pages provided in the kit.  I've also had to add papers from my stash to the album as we have many more pages than what came in the kit.








Of course, big sister features in this album as she was present for many of the milestones for nephew's first year.  How adorable is little Blue's Clues and the newly arrived Pooh Bear in these Halloween pictures?!?!






I am taking a short break to work on some card projects, but will be back with more pages.  I'm not quite halfway through the year's worth of pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?