Background

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

A Baby Boy Scrapbook Album


I had previously worked with my SIL on my niece's baby album.  She and I sat side by side and crafted the album.  I didn't share photos because we did it together and so the work wasn't wholely mine.  This year marks my nephew's graduation and it's time to get his baby book together.  My SIL asked if I'd be interested in making the pages without her.  Life moves on and a full time job, her house being a solid hour drive away, etc. makes the getting together for hours at a time tougher.  I, of course, felt honored and signed up immediately.  These are a few of the first pages I've put together.










I'm leaving the journaling for my SIL so the story told can be her's to tell.  Many of the pages come from the scrapbook album/kit that my SIL picked out, but I added a bunch of embellishments to the pages.  There's more to come.

I'm linking a page up to the SSS Monday challenge S is For... scrapbook.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?