Background

Saturday, August 31, 2019

Guest Host - Niecee Poo Made a Pop-up Card!


Brandy's Niecee Poo asked for a little help to make her friend (whose name is very similar to mine!) a unique birthday card.  Said friend likes giraffes.  Won't you totally agree that Niecee Poo did a fantastic job with this die cut heavy pop-up card.  Brandy helped with some of the die cutting, but the selection of which pieces to select and how the card was built was all Niecee Poo.  I'm thinking the artistic gene runs in the family, folks!

So bright and cheery, I'm certain the celebration was enjoyable.  Yay, Niecee Poo!  You can guest host anytime!

I'm entering this card into the SSS Wednesday challenge Simon Says Anything Goes.  Good luck to Niecee Poo.

Andie for Niecee Poo




1 comment:

  1. Great job! I am waiting for a niece to grow up so I can craft with her :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?