Background

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Kaleidoscope Inspired Cards Using Spellbinders June 2019 Small Dies of the Month




I went through my  cardstock scraps and used my  June 2019 Spellbinders Small Die of the Month to create piles of the die cut images.  I love the Kaleidoscope look to these dies and tried to stretch outside my comfort zone to use color combinations that I don't normally use.  This set is intended to be inspired by Indian imagery and/or art.  I'm pleased with how they turned out.





Since green is my favorite color and this is a much more traditional set of colors, I think this is my favorite.  So pretty and it goes so well with my perfume  containers that I had on hand to use as the prop!


I've more die cuts out on the work table, so strap in.  We're likely to get a few more cards out of this massive die cutting session.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?