Background

Saturday, August 10, 2019

A Milestone Monogram Birthday Card




This is my year for milestone birthdays.  My family and friends appear to all have milestone birthdays.  This card was made for a good friend who celebrated 60 years this year.  I thought that using my Concord and 9th Monogram stamp set with her first initial would be a special way to mark the occasion.  I stamped the "K" using a light blue ink, embellishing with the flowers and leaves finally adding some pearl accents to the card to make it stand out.  The focal image required some kind of a background so I decided to use the matching die set for the Monogram stamps to create a "clip board" like image. 

On the inside - a simple birthday sentiment.  We're all getting older.  My friend doesn't look her age and I truly hope there are many more to come.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp's Monday challenge - Happy Birthday

Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday challenge - Simon Says Add a Die Cut


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?