Background

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

More Arizona Inspired Notecards




This is the second set of these cards made using my Scraps of Love Cactus Coffee stamp set.  This business is a local scrapbook/paper store in Arizona that also makes a few stamp sets with their unique designs which embody our Arizona style and culture.  I've had my stamp set for quite a while.  So glad to have finally used them and to such effect!



I can't decide which is my favorite.  The images were colored with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and the backgrounds created using my Mission Gold watercolors.  The sentiment was stamped in brown Archival Ink and clear, heat embossed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?