Background

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Valentine's Day Cards


Another simple valentine today - this time a shaker card made using my Divinity Designs Tulip Heart die.  I cut the heart out of the red cardstock, gold heat embossed the sentiment and assembled the shaker with some gold sequins, gluing the heart die cut on the top of the acetate shaker window.



This is a simple design, but I think it is totally effective.  Love the result and the look.  Plus, this could work for valentine's day, but also for an anniversary or other love-focused occasion.  Another card for the stash or the store.

I'm linking this up to SSS Monday challenge Love is in the Air.


3 comments:

  1. I love shaker cards and this is so beautiful!!! I really love your work and hope you enter some in Crafter's Castle challenge :) Hugs...Janie crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and elegant. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?