Background

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Simple, One Layer Valentine's Day Cards


I am in full swing of making valentine's to sell at the local shop.  I decided I needed to make a couple of each design in order to have some variety.  I also thought that I would try to make designs that could be general love theme.

This first valentine was made using some card bases that I had in the stash - always good to use up those supplies.  There were three bases preprinted with the sentiment - using the computer - and I simply stamped in various colors of red ink with my Papertrey Ink You Have My Heart stamp set.


I think they turned out adorable - even if the heart on the left is a little bare.  Simple, but adorable.  Guess I'll use this to inspire the rest of the cards.  Stay tuned.

I entered this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge Simon Says Have a Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?