Background

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Paper Piecing - Would a Cupcake Help?






I decided that I would do some paper piecing.  This note card set is a result of that endeavor.  I stamped onto various patterned papers to create these cards and used some solid cardstock from the stash to create a very simple design.

These cards are lovely for many occasions - birthday with a handwritten sentiment, encouragement after a bad day/week/month/year, get well, etc.  I meant to keep the designs neutral - most of them are good for both boys and girls.
























































I just really like how most of these turned out and it was a lot of fun.  In the end, a great pick-me-up from the holiday rush of activities and busyness.

I'm linking up to City Crafter Challenge Blog as the challenge is to Give Piece a Chance.  Come join the fun.


1 comment:

  1. I love these! I think it's great that you paper-pieced both the paper case and the topping - the mix of patterns looks wonderful. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?