Background

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Floral Valentine's Day Card


Quickly popping in to share this valentine card made creating a dry embossed frame using my WPlus9 Sunshine Layers die set on a pink cardstock card base inked with pink hink for effect.  The heart was die cut using my Papertrey Ink You Have My Heart die set stamped with my Papertrey Ink Farmer's Market Florals stamp set.

Such a lovely valentine card, don't you think?  I'm linking this up to SSS Monday challenge Love is in the Air and the Wednesday challenge Simon Says Anything Goes.

I'm also enter, for the first time, Crafter's Castle Challenge 14 Anything Goes.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Andi!!
    Thanks for visiting my blog today and leaving such a nice comment. It's always a blessing to have visits. I love your sweet Valentine's Day cards. Of course, you're always welcome to link them up over at Word Art Wednesday. Theme is always Anything Goes and we are lucky to have awesome sponsors (which means great prizes). I hope you will play along again soon. Thanks again for saying hello.
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andi,
    I followed your link from my blog, Crafter's Castle, and I'm glad I did!!! I love this card....simple yet elegant. I hope you enter your creations in Crafter's Castle challenges :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is pretty, Andie! Love that background! thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fabulous card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already commented but came back to say....Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?