Background

Sunday, February 10, 2019

A CAS Valentine



I think this will be my last valentine themed post for a while.  I decided to make a CAS card here at the end of the valentines.  This card was created with red cardstock die cuts using my Divinity Designs Tulip Heart die.  I layered three die cuts on top of each other, gluing them down to create this fantastic focal point backed with a light dusting of pink ink radiating from the heart.  It was rough to capture the shading behind on camera, but the finished product is quite lovely.  A simple sentiment strip for accent and this CAS designed card is done.

'Tis the season of love and it is only a few short days away.  Here's hoping your valentine treats you well for the holiday.

I'm entering this card into Crafter's Castle February Challenge 14 Anything Goes.


1 comment:

  1. Very nice CAS card....I love the delicate heart. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?