Background

Thursday, February 28, 2019

You Are Owl-Some




I decided my girl friends, for whom I made the lovely Lord's Prayer card sets, needed a bright and cheery card so that I could include a short note to let them knw how much they mean to me.  I used my Picket Fence Owl stamps and my Polychromos pencils to color the images before fussy cutting them out and adhering to a stitched rectangle die cut with a sentiment over the most beautiful Moda patterned paper.





I not sure whether I like these cute little images better than the delightful patterned paper.  I am sure that I adore them both and am very pleased with how this card set turned out.




I snapped a picture before gifting these last week.  It has taken me this long to ge tthe photos edited and this post written.  Life moves pretty fast, but you are owl-some!

I'm entering one of these cards in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge Anything Goes and the Timeout Challenge #130.


3 comments:

  1. Very pretty cards! I love the owls with the glasses! Thanks for playing our Time Out challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What delightful owls, Andie ... love how you made them each so unique with your fabulous colouring that co-ordinates with the beautiful background papers! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous!! Wow! Not only is that owl adorable but I love the pattern papers that you chose and I love the layout too! Very nice. Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. I hope you’ll join us again soon.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?