Background

Saturday, February 16, 2019

A Card for the Loss of a Dear Pet



My family has been through a series of extremely unfortunate events in the recent past.  Sadly to say, the loss of my Uncle's dog, Barney, is not the worst event in the past month, but it is noteworthy.  We we lose one of our faithful friends, there is always a hole in our heart.

I couldn't let the moment pass without some sentiment - a heartfelt card to let him know we miss Barney and send our thoughts to him.

I created this simple design to capture our thoughts using Divinity Designs Paw Prints stamp set.  I stamped in brown inks onto kraft cardstock, cutting out the front frame using my stitched rectangles dies. 


On the inside, something to let him know our sorrow for the loss of his buddy which I added some kind words of support and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?